Theme Change

I changed the theme on this blog. Let me know if you like it or not by clicking the comment link above. (It gives the number of comments, but it’s a link.)

About Paul Pavao

I am married, the father of six, and currently the grandfather of two. I run a business, live in a Christian community, teach, and I am learning to disciple others better than I have ever been able to before. I believe God has gifted me to restore proper foundations to the Christian faith. In order to ensure that I do not become a heretic, I read the early church fathers from the second and third centuries. They were around when all the churches founded by the apostles were in unity. I also try to stay honest and open. I argue and discuss these foundational doctrines with others to make sure my teaching really lines up with Scripture. I am encouraged by the fact that the several missionaries and pastors that I know well and admire as holy men love the things I teach. I hope you will be encouraged too. I am indeed tearing up old foundations created by tradition in order to re-establish the foundations found in Scripture and lived on by the churches during their 300 years of unity.
This entry was posted in Miscellaneous. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Theme Change

1. Shammah says:

Thanks for the offer, Doug. I went back to this format, so now it’s not necessary. I think of you guys as being too busy to be widening columns on my blog.

I like to change the furniture around some, though. I like this, but it’s so hard to leave things the same long term.

2. Doug says:

I know some guys that could help you with the coding. They are experts in CSS and other technologies.

3. Ed Kahrman says:

I took an office vote and we feel that the blue background was distinctive. It put us in a different mood. It was also easier on the eyes for reading.

4. Shammah says:

I made the words a bit bigger. I didn’t change how wide it was because I have to edit the code to do so. I felt okay messing with the font, though it took me a while to find the right setting. When I have more time, I may try expanding the main column just a bit. I need time to experiment, though, not being a css expert.

5. Jason Fitzpatrick says:

I like the appearance but I think because it is more narrow that the words are smaller and a bit harder for the eyes to adjust to. Besides the smaller words the page looks a lot more professional.

6. Looks good. Nice and clean.

7. James says:

Shammah….I like it…I think I like the other better…maybe it’s because I was use to it…I’m watching your ‘youtube’ vidoes…James